Monday, February 1, 2010

Why Is Gillette Clinical Strength Deodorant Bad Why Has My Deodorant Stopped Working?

Why has my deodorant stopped working? - why is gillette clinical strength deodorant bad

I use the white gel version of Old Spice Red Zone "since college. Now I have 21 am, and this summer has stopped working. I began to sweat (only through the armpit), around 3-4 hours after the application of deodorant.

The moisture in the arm, do not feel bad. It smells like a wet version of my deodorant. I've tried different deodorants to move including Gillette Clinical Strength, extent and Arm & Hammer Ultra Max. Nothing works. Everything is the same - up to 3 to 4 hours, the smell, it is clear that, as my deodorant.

What can I do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well try to put baby powder to reduce in the arms of the morning the sweat.

I also think it is better to spend a deodorant, try to find w / maybe different ingredients? B / C deodorants tend to not more or armpit, it fits) (rare, if you are in the same way all the time.

Anonymous said...

Try to rub a lemon under the arm 3 times daily over 2 weeks and disappear, believe me, I tried

Post a Comment